It's on the Syllabus
- Descriptive paragraph about devoting time and attention to emotional health.
How it Works
- Include wellbeing on the class syllabus.
- Suggested “starter” for drafting your paragraph: “Your mental health is important; it affects all areas of your life. There are many resources in our school that you can access if you need emotional support:
- Puts emotional wellbeing on equal footing with other objectives for the school year.
- Creates an opening for including mental health exercises on a regular basis.